Directors and Officers insurance protects the personal assets of corporate Directors and Officers, and their Spouses, in the event they are personally sued by employees, vendors, competitors, investors, customers, or other parties, for actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.
Directors and officers can be sued for a variety of reasons related to their company roles, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty resulting in financial losses or bankruptcy
- Misrepresentation of company assets
- Misuse of company funds
- Failure to comply with workplace laws
- Theft of intellectual property and poaching of competitor’s customers
- Lack of corporate governance
G.A.P Vassilopoulos acting as Brokers through their well-established relationships with international ‘A’ Rated insurers’ as well as local Cyprus Insurers’ can cater for Directors & Officers Risks for a wide range of businesses no matter how small or large.
Contact us at 77 77 77 75 or show your interest by sending an enquiry.
* GAP Vassilopoulos reserves the right not to accept any risk or to accept it conditionally.